Automated External Defibrillator AED Singapore
Sudden Cardiac Arrest can happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time.
When it happens, Our HeartSine® Automated External Defibrillators (AED) technology can help
make the difference between life and death.
Since 1998, we have been designing and manufacturing AED for
the lay, minimally trained rescuer who is often first at the scene.
Available in 23 languages and saving lives in more than 40
countries, our clinically advanced, reliable, easy-to-use AED devices are the best way to prepare for the
Make sure you don’t settle for less. It’s lifesaving, pure and
Key points on what differentiates
the HeartSine® AED.
1. Most Portable. One of the smallest and lightest (only 1.1kg) AED on the market, so it’s the
most convenient AED to use and store.
2. Most Durable. Has
the highest durability
rating of all AED (Ingress protection rating
against dust and water of IP56 and US Military one-meter drop test). So you can use it practically in any
kind of environment – like staff activities, staff family day or corporate events held
3. Most Reliable. HeartSine AEDs offers the longest warranty of 8 years against manufacturing defects. A
complimentary AED loaner set is readily available should the AED requires servicing. Even the HeartSine’s
one-click Pad-Pak comes with the industry’s longest warranty.
4. Technology Advantage. Utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced firmware, stable
software, proprietary SCOPETM Biphasic Technology to assess
rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary. Most importantly, the CPR advisor in 500P is able to
provide feedback to the rescuer on their CPR quality.
5. Lowest Maintenance Cost. Unlike competitors' AED that
requires separate consumable expiration dates for customers to track and replace, the
HeartSine is simpler and less costly to
maintain due to single-unit battery/electrode
replacement cartridge. Both Battery & Defibrillation pads are
stored in a single cartridge. So, there is only 1 single expiry date to
6. Lowest Cost of Ownership. Lowest labor cost, lowest maintenance cost, field upgradeable and low
acquisition costs. Easy to replace as Pad-Pak contains both electrodes and batteries.
7. Easiest to Use. Designed for use by rescuers of all skill levels. Our simple
two-button operation and
voice/visual prompts with clear
instruction guide the user through every step, including pad placement, shock delivery
8. Audio and Visual aids. During noisy environment, the rescuer can use the visual aids to guide them through the rescue process.
9. Available for adults and
10. Auto Weekly
Self-Test. To ensure its readiness.
11. Fully Upgradable to
AHA/ERC or local guidelines.
For your information, some of our many notable
HeartSine AED local users include:
We have also been awarded 2 of the
largest AED contract in Singapore:
1,850 units of HeartSine
samaritan PAD for the Singapore Army Camps;
2,250 units of HeartSine
Samaritan PAD for all the Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Junior Colleges in
Call (65) 8500
9210 now for enquiries!